Saturday, August 18, 2007

Make A Choice


God never asks me to do what I cannot do.
Although He has gifted me with amazing abilities and talents, my conscience always reveals to me my own guilt. No matter how hard I try to appear "good" on the outside, I can never be rid of sin. My inconsistencies seem to always be keeping me from living a fulfilled life.

Through faith in the blood of Jesus, my sins are washed away. By this, God reveals His loving care and provision, and I am finally able to choose to turn away from wrong behaviours.

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this:
While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8

1 comment:

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

We await the resurrection for our completed perfection (I Corinthians 15). In the meantime we live Ephesians 2, being saved by grace through faith unto good works.

Also praying for contentment, peace, joy and cleansing.